top of page



Where: Möriken-Wildegg, Switzerland

Start of construction: around 1242

End of construction: around 1684

Accessible: yes (museum)

Important fact:

Destroyed in 1552 by a fire after a lightning strike, but rebuilt in the years after. Around 1684 there was a renovation in the Baroque style.

It now houses a museum.

Last Updated:
July 2, 2023

bottom of page